Click column header to sort
C009 Big Data Engineer
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Position Type: Contract
Length of Project: 8 weeks
This position will be working with data scientists, helping with migrating structured and unstructured data sets into Hadoop using Sqoop, Hive and other ETL technologies. Will work with the Hadoop development team on data design, and data acquisition process.
Will be reporting to project engagement manager and will be responsible for data design, data wrangling and data security on Hadoop and S3-AWS Cloud. The project is related to risk prediction across various government entities based on both structured and unstructured data, with emphasis on text analytics, NLP (natural language processing).
Experience with the Following is Required
- Working with Big Data including the following:
- Data design
- Data acquisition process
- Data wrangling
- Data security
- ETL technologies
- AWS/Azure Cloud
- Text analytics and NLP (natural language processing)
The Business Analyst is responsible for the set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
• Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
• Experience creating workflows using formal notation such as the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
• Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
• Experience developing Business Requirements - project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
• Experience developing Functional requirements - describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements.
• Experience developing User (stakeholder) requirements - are a very important part of the deliverables, the needs of the stakeholders will have to be correctly interpreted. This deliverable can also reflect how the product will be designed, developed, and define how test cases must be formulated.
• Experience developing Quality-of-service (non-functional) requirements - requirements that do not perform a specific function for the business requirement but are needed to support the functionality. For example: performance, scalability, quality of service (QoS), security and usability.
• Experience developing Report Specifications - define the purpose of a report, its justification, attributes and columns, owners and runtime parameters.
• Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix - a cross matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
• Strong organization and writing skills.
• Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
Experience working with GIS teams
7 years: Experience using formal requirements gathering methodologies
7 years: Experience developing business, functional, and non-functional requirements
7 years: Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix
4 year college degree or equivalent
Experience working in a Agile environment
M026 – Sr Systems Architect
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: Oct 29th, 2018 to July 31st, 2021 (client option to renew)
Deadline to submit: 10/23/2018 Noon
Rate: $80-85/hr C2C
- Develops systems, infrastructure, database and data models to build enterprise system architectures.
- Develops and implements plans for migrating architectures.
- Develops technical reference models to include hardware and software standards.
- Implements integrated software, hardware, cloud and mobile solutions to meet HBX system requirements.
- Provides direction and supervision to the IT team members in implementing coding strategies, system development processes, architectural planning, system integration testing and implementation.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of system architecture, provides innovative code development approaches, supports programming, database development and application integration efforts.
- Provides direction and support for all system testing efforts including unit testing, load testing, end-to-end testing, validation testing and user acceptance testing.
- Works with developers to define, build consensus around, and implement enterprise system and application architecture to ensure performance, scalability, maintainability, extensibility, and application integration with external systems.
- Provides guidance for the implementation of enterprise systems and applications architecture, including HBX Platforms, Mobile Applications, Cloud Integrations and Salesforce Applications.
- Adhere to all security, change control and MHBE Project Management Office (PMO) policies, processes and methodologies.
- Note: The candidate must have the flexibility to work overtime, as needed, to include weekends, holidays,and off-hours.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience with architecting large scale Java enterprise solutions.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience as a Systems Architect or as a Solutions Expert developing and/or supporting federal or state based market places.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful).
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in Java/J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in ETL tools, such as Informatica.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in document management systems.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience with PostgreSQL/SQL databases and establishing data warehouses or data integration solutions.
- Knowledge of JBOSS application servers and Fuse ESB.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in architecting complex enterprise systems performing all aspects of system architecture.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience with EDI transactions sets such as 834/8001, 999 and TA1, SOA, EDI and EAI Applications.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with EDI validation tools such as Edifecs, WTX/WMB/IIB or EDI X12 files.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in iOS or Android application development with experience in deploying and managing mobile applications on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in working with 270/271 Health Care Eligibility Benefit Inquiry and Response transaction.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with Corticon implementing and/or maintaining health exchange systems to cater to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) eligibility rules.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with providing enterprise database solutions and data warehouse management.
- In-depth understanding of 834/8001 enrollment transactions including Adds, Terminations, Cancellations and Life events.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with Integrated Eligibility, Affordable Care Act or similar large Health and Human Service enterprise level Applications.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in building and/or maintaining SHOP (Small business Health Options Program) exchange solutions.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working with the PMO processes, policies and procedures.
MUST HAVE ALL REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS AS SET BY THE CLIENT
The phone interview is very detailed. A photo id must be presented and verified via skype before interview can be scheduled.
Position Description Summary:
This position candidate must possess strong software engineering skills, a strong development background to build a Web Services. This position will be responsible for building the Oracle SOA Web Service, leveraging OWSM security, CEP, UDDI, Oracle Identity Manager (LDAP) frameworks. The candidate is asked to perform tasks such as design, develop Java / J2EE applications, execute test plans, co-ordinate, implement and deploy software in multiple environment. This position will contribute end to end design, development and delivery activities to implement secure data exchange infrastructure application solution.
- Over 7 years of extensive development experience in an Oracle SOA environment
- Over 7 years of Hands-on experience implementing Oracle SOA /OSB
- Deep understanding of Oracle SOA, OSB, API
- 7 years of experience in complex Oracle SOA / integration projects, specifically in Service Bus, Mediator, BPEL, WSDL, Oracle SOA delivery Proficiency in application tools/languages such as: OSB, Oracle SOA 11g, JDeveloper, Eclipse/OEPE, SOAP, SOAPUI, BPEL, XML, XSD, UDDI, XSLT, REST/JSON, JMS, Unit testing frameworks
- Strong experience in implementing J2EE Design Patterns for module designs
- Expert in Business Process and Rules engines such as jBPM and DROOLS. Must know how to configure and administrate.
- Experience in building complex enterprise applications using JAVA / J2EE technologies
- Experience in design, development, testing and deployment of Oracle SOA Suite and OSB/ESB based applications for Oracle SOA product suite
- Experience in BPEL orchestration and using Mediator, Adapters, Workflow and human task
- Experience in using OER & OSR or any other Repository
- Experience in developing SOAP (JAX-WS) and RESTful (JAX-RS) Web Services using Spring Web Service, Apache CXF, JERSEY and AXIS
- Very strong experience in using JMS (QUEUE and TOPICs) for building messaging related solutions using MDBs
- Java programming in XML using JAXB, SAX and DOM
- Experience with IDEs like Eclipse, JDeveloper, Spring Suite etc.
- Very good understating on server side implementation of the modules including distributed deployments, thread management and garbage collection configurations to optimize the performance of the application
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in implementing Java/J2EE solutions using WebLogic and Tomcat
- Strong JDBC programming experience in using Open JPA and other ORM tools like Spring Hibernate, EclipseLink etc.,
- Strong SQL and Database Programming Skills using Oracle.
- Experience with Oracle SOA principles (loose coupling, reusability, synchronicity, high availability, scalability), Oracle SOA design patterns and integration patterns
- Oracle SOA governance experience, involving design with common integration patterns, common reusable modules, standards based business object definition, review the technical solutions and conforming developed code to a set of standards
- Conversant with emerging technologies & tools in Oracle SOA space
- XML experience, including schema design/extensions, XML parsing with XSLT, XPath, XQuery
- Build/Dependency Management – Maven or Ant
- Security Frameworks – Web Service Security and Java Security
- Participate in strategic initiatives relating to system development and enhancements
- Contribute to system delivery specifications and technical design specifications.
- Develop and test the components as per the specification
- Participate in all phases of projects
- Manage individual tasks and deliverables in order to complete projects on schedule
- Execute on design and development consistent with approved enterprise architecture concepts, principles and frameworks.
- Work closely with the team and demonstrate leadership activity in the development
- Web Servers- WebLogic and/or other JEE Application Servers
- Database – Oracle, PL/SQL Stored Procedures strongly desired
- Operating Systems and Environments – Unix/Linux, Windows
- Ability to do some shell or Perl scripting
- Application Architecture and Design – Enterprise Integration Patterns; Object Oriented Programming; Aspect Oriented Programming; Java Design Patterns; Oracle SOA Architecture/Design
- Proven ability in application design and development of enterprise solutions
- Expert understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning
- Understanding in User Interface design and web based technologies
- Understanding in service oriented development and best practices
- Deep understanding of distributed systems
- Technical leadership and decision making abilities
- Understanding of Services Industry and specifically Securities domain is a huge plus
- Understanding/Experience developing and designing in an Agile methodology strongly preferred
- Experience in business to business (B2B) environments
- Familiarity with WebSSO technologies such as CA eTrust, SiteMinder or Entrust GetAccess.
- Familiarity with Source code control systems such as SVN, ClearCase or Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
- Familiarity with fundamentals of software configuration management, automated build processes, and source code control systems.
- Experience in business to business (B2B) environments and cloud base service deployment.